• Pay just $15 for $30 worth of food
• Valid for lunch or dinner
• Delicious pizzas, pastas & more
• Over 50 years of serving central Arkansas
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 9, 2013
If pasta and pizza top your list of favorite foods, you might be Italian. Then again, you might just love Italian food. After all, a tangy tomato sauce and melted mozzarella can make nearly any meal better. At the Villa Italian Restaurant, the huge menu offers nearly 100 types of your favorite Italian goodies, so there's a meal that will do the tarantella on even the most dormant of taste buds. Savor a meal for half price when you pay just $15 for $30 worth of food!
The Villa Italian Restaurant has been in operation for 50 years and is known for its authentic, completely homemade Italian menu and old-world ambiance. The restaurant offers a wide selection of wine and a patio that is perfect for warm-weather meals.
$30 worth of food at The Villa Italian Restaurant
- Valid for food only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Villa got its start as a quaint Italian cafe on Hayes Street in Little Rock, Arkansas over 50 years ago. Today, that road goes by the name of University Avenue. The originators Gus and Mary Calabro realized that great food, wine and genuine hospitality are the fundamentals of an Italian dining experience.