- $10 for $20 worth of food
- Receive four $5 vouchers
- More than 130 menu items
- Valid Monday through Friday
- Promotion Expires January 14, 2014
The staff at Sophia’s House of Pancakes cracks eggs all day for a variety of breakfast dishes including fluffy omelets, scrambled egg creations and eggs served up any style you choose. The stuffed menu also includes a wide variety of pancakes, waffles, skillet meals, crepes, wraps, blintzes, soups, salads, burgers, specialty sandwiches and so much more. Today, you’ll save 50% off food when you pay just $10 for $20 worth of vouchers — you’ll receive four vouchers, which gives you the opportunity to try a different dish every visit.
Established more than 10 years ago, Sophia's House of Pancakes is located at 1010 Charlevoix Street. Hours are Monday through Saturday 7 am to 9 pm and Sunday 7 am to 4 pm.
$10 for $20 worth of breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as gift. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Receive 4 $5 vouchers. Vouchers must be used on separate visits. Vouchers valid Monday - Friday. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Vouchers do not include Holidays. 1 voucher per person.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Ancient Greeks were known to make pancakes, but they called them "tagenias," derived from "tagenon" which mean "frying pan." the earliest mention of tagenia was found in the works of 5th century poets Catinus and Magnes.