- $15 for $30 worth of authentic Mexican fare
- Receive two $15 vouchers- must be used separately
- Marinated beef tips, enchilada, taco, tostada, beans, rice and warm flour tortillas
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Valid for dine-in only
- Promotion Expires April 24, 2013
Regulars at El Sombrero praise the restaurant’s food, service and prices, and you will too after today’s deal. One of their combo plates on the menu includes marinated beef tips, enchilada, taco, tostada, beans, rice and warm flour tortillas—almost two pounds of food for just $7. The savings and flavor has got DealChicken lickin’ his beak! Get even more for your money thanks to today’s deal from El Sombrero: $15 for $30 worth of food and drink.
El Sombrero is located on South Martin Luther King Boulevard. The restaurant serves authentic Mexican food seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They are open Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m., and Sunday, 12 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
$15 for $30 worth of authentic Mexican fare
- May purchase one per person and multiple vouchers as a gift. Purchaser will receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately. Dine in only. Does not accept credit/debit card under $5. One voucher per table. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that tacos can be traced back to the Mexican Revolution? It is believed that refugees brought them to the United States.