- $32 for a one hour deep-tissue massage ($65 value)
- Relax and rejuvenate with a therapeutic massage
- Take a break from your hectic schedule or treat your sweetie to this great deal
- Promotion Expires August 11, 2013
Chickens are known for many things, but being calm isn't one of them. All that stressed strutting and frantic flapping can really tie one up in knots. And nothing loosens knotted legs and wings better than a deep-tissue massage from Lansing's Stress Therapy Clinic. Today, you too can loosen up for less with a one-hour deep-tissue massage for just $32, a $65 value and savings of 50%. At Stress Therapy Clinic, "massage isn't a luxury, it's therapeutic," and that's exactly what this experience is promised to be. In a world where stress seems to reign supreme, you can't put a price on relaxation and rejuvenation. Even if you could, $32 would certainly be a steal!
Established in 1994, Stress Therapy Clinic is a time-tested massage therapy provider in Lansing. They offer a variety of massage options, including deep tissue, relaxation and rehabilitation services. You won't find a website for this business, but raving online reviews and clucking local clients, including Lansing State Journal staff, are proof of their popularity.
$32 for a one-hour deep tissue massage ($65 value)
- May purchase one per person and one for a gift. Must call for appointment. Please give 24 hours cancellation notice. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Well-known performer and comedian Bob Hope lived to be 100 years old. Laughter is certainly powerful medicine, but rumor has it that Hope also received daily therapeutic massage as part of his health regimen. Now, that's a healthy habit it wouldn't hurt to pick up!