- $18 for a dozen Texas size cupcakes ($36 value)
- Made from scratch,freshly baked cupcakes
- Choice of red velvet, egg nog, sweet potato and tall dark and handsome
- Great for holiday parties
- Valid for pick-up or delivery
- Please call 517.402.6981 to place order
- Promotion Expires January 31, 2013
With five golden rings on your fingers, everyday tasks can get quite complicated. Let the pros take care of dessert for you with today’s deal.
Made from scratch cupcakes have captured the DealChicken’s attention today. He’s flown over to The Cupcake Diva in Lansing to nibble on a few, and he's passing along a half-price special on a dozen Texas size cupcakes in your choice of red velvet (the most popular variety), egg nog, sweet potato and tall dark and handsome. Savor the fresh flavor — everything is homemade and the owner buys her eggs from a local farmer at Duling Farms in Holt.
The Cupcake Diva delights customers with mouthwatering cupcakes, cinnamon rolls, and sometimes, even pies. The owner, Harriett Hamilton, began by selling her creations at a local farmer's market and recently expanded to a storefront at 7045 S. Cedar.
$18 for a dozen Texas size cupcakes ($36 value)
- May purchase two per person and two as a gift. Valid for pick-up and delivery. Valid for Texas size all red velvet, egg nog, sweet potato or tall dark and handsome flavors. Not valid on specialty cupcakes. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that in Britain, cupcakes are referred to as "fairy cakes" and known as "patty cakes" in Australia?