- $39 for initial consult, 2 acupuncture treatments, nutritional therapy and herbal medicine recommendations ($210 value)
- Acupuncture performed by NCCAOM-certified professional with a Master of Science in Oriental Medicine and personal training in Korea
- Reduces stress, minimizes pain, speeds up the healing process and improves memory
- Give the gift of improved health and relaxation
- Promotion Expires April 8, 2013
We’re halfway through the 12 days of DealChicken. And if you haven’t gotten anything for yourself yet, today is the day. There’s no better gift than the gift of wellness during the stressful holiday season. This year, give your loved ones something that will make a real difference in their lives. Three Mountains Wellness of Okemos is offering two acupuncture treatments for just $39. Acupuncture has been known to reduce stress, minimize pain, speed up the healing process and even improve memory. Plus, health and wellness makes a great gift for anyone on your holiday shopping list – and it doesn’t even require batteries.
Three Mountains Wellness is dedicated to maximizing your health and vitality in mind, body and spirit. NCCAOM-certified professional, Liz Billings, can help you look and feel great and enjoy the journey while you transform your life.
$39 for initial consult, 2 acupuncture treatments and nutritional therapy ($210 value)
- May purchase one per person and multiple vouchers as gifts. May use one voucher per person. Must be used in two visits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Acupuncture, practiced for thousands of years in Asian cultures, helps to relieve pain when a certified acupuncturist stimulates points of the body, activates the body's natural painkillers and promotes healing processes.