• $10 for $20 worth of American fare
• Purchaser will receive two $10 vouchers- must use separately
• Choose to use for breakfast or lunch
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 1, 2013
The staff at Penn Avenue Diner in Lansing keeps a steady supply of farm-fresh eggs on hand as they serve up plenty of omelettes and eggs cooked to order. You might use today’s half-price voucher on a hearty breakfast, or stop in for lunch. A sampling of the breakfast menu includes ham, bacon or sausage skillets and the two plus two (two eggs, two pancakes, two sausages and two bacon strips) which are all local favorites. For lunch try homemade soup and chili, salads, burgers, steak, and a variety of specialty sandwiches including Philly Steak, Reuben on Rye, Monte Cristo, and tuna salad. For dessert, DealChicken recommends dunking your beak in a freshly made shake or sundae.
Established in 2003, Penn Avenue Diner serves up breakfast and lunch seven days a week. The hours are daily from 7am - 2pm.
$10 for $20 worth of American fare (two $10 vouchers)
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Purchaser will receive two $10 vouchers to be used separately. One per person per table. Valid for dine-in only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Penn Avenue Diner, or "PAD" to the locals, is the local spot for your diner fix, bringing comfort into every bite.