• PROMOTION EXPIRES August 24, 2012
Promotion expires: August 24, 2012
• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• Comes as two $15 certificates
• Can be used for alcoholic beverages
It's fiesta time! Show off your love for all things burrito, fajita and taco (and of course, margarita) at Poblano's Mexican Grill. The casual Mexican eatery offers a festive, clean atmosphere, friendly service and homemade Mexican fare that is made with only high-quality ingredients. Pack up your brood and head to Poblano's today for an authentic Mexican lunch or dinner.
Poblano's Mexican Grill celebrated its grand opening in January 2012. The restaurant, which is located on Brown Street in West Lafayette, is owned by Tony Kouskousakis, Oswaldo Espinosa and Chef Martin Caulin. Specialties include tasty fajitas and the 'Burrito Especial Gigante.'
50% Off Mexican Food at Poblano's Mexican Grill
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per visit. Entire certificate cannot be used on alcohol.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Poblano pepper, for which Poblano's Mexican Grill & Bar is named, is a mild chili pepper that originates from Mexico. There are red poblanos, which are hotter and have more flavor, and green poblanos, which have a more mild flavor.