- Deal is split into 4 $5 vouchers
- Tasty and delicious flavors like dulce de leche, island banana, cookies n' cream, cake batter, hawaiian pineapple, milk chocolate and fudge brownie batter
- All nonfat and no sugar added flavors are low in sodium and cholesterol
- Add as many or as little toppings that you want
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2013
Lafayette's newest, premium self-serve frozen yogurt shop, YOgurt reTREAT, is now open! They are conveniently located on SR 38 E across the street from Planet Fitness. If you’re looking for a delicious, refreshing, and satisfying frozen treat, then stop by YOgurt reTREAT today! Worried the family won’t like frozen yogurt? Worry no more! They don’t compromise on taste! Their yogurt is creamy and delicious, rich in protein and beneficial live and active cultures. Fat laden soft-serve is no match for their froyo! For those with dietary restrictions, they offer one non-dairy sorbet and one no sugar added yogurt flavor each day. A nutritional guide is conveniently displayed for your reference.
At YOgurt reTREAT you're allowed to 'taste-test' the frozen yogurt before making your final selection. When you're ready, grab a cup and fill it with as much(or as little)frozen yogurt as you desire. Release your creativity by adding your choice of fresh and flavorful fruits, candies, cookie dough, brownie bits, nuts, sauces, and much, much more from the topping bar. You can relax and enjoy your creation in their shop or take advantage of the outside seating. You might even catch a beautiful sunset if you visit during the evening hours. Once you've tried them, you'll be sure to return for more. Visit www.yogurtretreat.com or our Facebook page for hours and additional information or call us at 765-464-6649.
* YOgurt reTREAT frozen yogurts are compliant with the National Yogurt Association Live and Active Culture (LAC) program and proudly display the LAC Seal
* All nonfat and no sugar added flavors are low in sodium and cholesterol
* Easy to digest
* Non-dairy sorbet is made with all natural flavors and contains real fruit juice; no artificial colors, fat, sodium or cholesterol
$10 for $20 worth of premium self-serve frozen yogurt (4 $5 vouchers)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as gift. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Deal is split into 4 vouchers worth $5 each. Customers may use no more than 2 vouchers per visit. Not to be combined with any other special or offer.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Frozen yogurt was introduced in 1970 in New England