- $15 for $30 worth of food (3 $10 vouchers)
- Home of the original Cheesestix
- Promotion Expires February 12, 2014
Given his species, DealChicken is a bit hesitant to mention this, but Mad Mushroom—aside from serving up giant, delicious pizza pies—happens to have more chicken menu items than you can shake Cheesestix at. DealChicken prefers to focus on today's deal: Spend $15 and get $30 worth of food at either location. So when you're in the mood for a gigantic, meaty and cheesy sandwich, head to Lafayette's locally owned and operated Mad Mushroom, "Home of the Original Cheesestix,'' and gobble-up a BBQ Chicken or Chicken Club Grinder. Sink your beak into the soft, in-store-made breads and crusts or a heapin' order of the Chicken Bianca specialty pasta. Mad Mushroom also carries hearty salads and 10-inch personal pizzas. Mamma Mia! Strut-in with confidence, knowing that a delicious, Italian-inspired, made-to-order lunch or dinner awaits at 50 percent off.
Mad Mushroom's two locations in Lafayette and West Lafayette entertain flocks of businesses, kids, families and especially college students craving late-night study breaks. Mad Mushroom opens at 10 a.m. daily and stays open until everyone should be in bed. With specials flowing Mondays through Thursdays, including the Boilermaker Special or Wacky Wednesdays, Mad Mushroom is perfect for events, tailgating and parties. Take-out and delivery are available all day long.
$15 for $30 worth of food (3 $10 vouchers)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase three for self and two as gifts. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Deal is split into 3 $10 vouchers. Dine-in or carry-out only. 1 voucher per visit per customer. Valid at the Lafayette and West Lafayette locations only.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Cheesestix at Mad Mushroom are so popular, they have their own menu category on the restaurant's website. Cheesestix are fresh homemade dough basted with garlic butter, smothered with mozzarella cheese and served with ranch dressing and pizza sauce on the side. Get them in sizes from 10 inches to a giant 20 inches.