- $30 for a 60-minute therapeutic massage ($60 value)
- Give the gift of relaxation for Valentine's Day
- Have your stress worked out
- Appointment needed
- Promotion Expires August 14, 2013
If your feathers are feeling a bit ruffled, this deal from West Lafayette's Chiropractic Solutions will turn your squawk into a chirp. For just $30—that's 50% off a $60 value—you'll get a one-hour therapeutic massage that will relieve those knotted muscles and help restore balance to your physical and emotional well-being. If you’ve never treated someone special, or yourself, to a massage before, this deal is the perfect opportunity to do something nice.
Dr. Jennifer Weida and the rest of the Chiropractic Solutions team are dedicated to target your unique needs, whether you are suffering from back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even just everyday stress. They are trained to find the underlying causes of the pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms, most importantly by, spending quality one-to-one time with the patient and also by giving that patient the unique attention that they need for their condition.Your care plan may include soft tissue manipulation, massage, spinal manipulation, or several other chiropractic techniques to help you achieve your personal wellness goals.
$30 for a 1-hour therapeutic massage
- May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please base gratuity on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must schedule appointment. One voucher per customer, per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Dr. Weida is a Purdue Boilermaker, graduating with a BS in Health Science and minoring in Psychology and Genetics in 2007! She then attended National University where she earned her Doctorate of Chiropractic. Dr. Jennifer Weida is looking forward to accepting new patients!