- Option 1: $17.50 for five 12-minute sessions in Gold Bed ($35 value)
- Option 2: $9.99 for one sunless/spray tan ($19.99 value)
- Both make great Valentine's Day gifts
- Prepare for spring break with a tanning package
- Offer good at multiple locations
- Promotion Expires May 10, 2013
If turning your eggshell-white skin bronze just in time for Valentine’s Day sounds appealing, fly on over to Levee Tan, where you can enjoy 60 minutes in the Gold Bed (split into 12-minute sessions), or for $9.99, look like you spent hours in the sun with one sunless spray tan. Tanning sessions take place in a relaxed, clean environment with high-quality indoor tanning equipment. The UV-free sunless tanning experience gives you a moisturized, bronze look that lasts up to seven days.
With four locations in Lafayette and West Lafayette, Levee Tan provides convenient tanning salons that feature superior tanning equipment and products and friendly, knowledgeable staff.
$17.50 for 60-minutes in gold-level bed
- May purchase one for self and another as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Minutes must be used within 90 days of deal redemption.
$9.99 for one sunless tanning session
- May purchase one for self and another as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The first tanning lamps were accidentally discovered by Heraeus, a German company, in 1903. It wasn’t until the 1920s that Heraeus began selling single lamp “tanning and wellness” devices.