- $20 towards dog grooming services for $10
- Uses only eco-friendly cleaning supplies
- Variety of services available
- Cat grooming also available
- Grooming cost assessment over the phone or upon visit
- Promotion Expires July 31, 2013
DealChicken knows Lafayette dog owners yearn for their pups to have the same downy-soft coat as a baby chick (even though most mutts would rather look and smell like a dead skunk). So he dug up a great deal from AJ’s Mutt Cuts: For $10, get $20 towards grooming services—that’s 50% off! Owner Andrea Mullen’s dog salon has an open atmosphere with no rooms hidden in back to incite fright in Fido. By booking only a limited number of clients—sometimes even just one—at a time, she helps create a stress-free environment for all her furry customers. Because Mullen uses only eco-friendly shampoos, conditioners and spa treatments, canine clients are guaranteed to leave a minimal carbon paw print.
AJ's Mutt Cuts, located on South Fourth Street in Lafayette, is a full-service dog-grooming salon. In addition to providing basic and deluxe bathing and typical doggie hair-dos, owner Andrea Mullen offers nail trimming and polishing, ear cleaning, teeth brushing, de-matting, and more. Plus, Mullen recently began selling AJ's Mutt Snacks in fun flavors like Something's Fishy, Go Away Flea Biscuits and Kiss Me Cookies, some of which aid in digestion or improve a dog's coat.
$10 for $20 towards grooming services
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per visit. Appointment required. Must schedule appointment. Actual cost assessment over the phone on upon visit. Not valid on products, toys or snacks.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
AJ’s Mutt Cuts owner Andrea Mullen is a member of the National Dog Groomers Association and a graduate of the Golden Paws School of Dog Styling. The prestigious, one-of-a-kind Golden Paws program was developed 35 years ago by renowned instructor Jacqueline Rauch and honed over time.