- $29 for 1-month unlimited access and classes
- Valid at Lafayette and West Lafayette locations
- New customers only
- Not valid for TRX or Pilates Reformer Group classes
- Promotion Expires March 24, 2013
If getting fit isn't about having fun, then DealChicken says you don't have the right fitness center. He's found a deal for more than half off a one-month membership at International Sports Club, which offers free weights, strength training resistance equipment, cardio machines, an aquatic center and basketball courts plus unlimited group classes. Choose from Zumba, pilates, Body Pump, yoga, step aerobics and more. Childcare services for kids 10 weeks to 12 years old help erase excuses. Let the knowledgeable staff help you take a step toward health and fitness.
Owned by the same family for 27 years, ISC has two facilities, each which also has racquetball and tanning. Trendy classes and cultural dance formats provide classes that reflect Purdue's international population. The Lafayette location is open 24/7. The West Lafayette location is open weekdays 5 a.m.-midnight, Saturday 8 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
$29 for one month of unlimited access and classes
- May purchase one per person and multiple as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. New customers only. Not valid for TRX or Pilates Reformer group classes.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
While in his third year of studying mechanical engineering at Purdue University, owner Paul Fortwendel decided to open his own fitness center, the first privately owned fitness center in Mid-North Indiana.