- $17.75 for a pizza holiday pack ($35.50 value)
- Package includes two pizzas (1 large, 1 medium), one order of CheezyBread and CinnaSquares
- Serves authentic Italian pizza
- Promotion Expires March 12, 2013
Did you know the tone those eleven pipers are piping is meant to resemble a bird chirping? Actually, it’s DealChicken, letting you know he just found a great deal from Marco's.
It’s all about turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes during the holiday season. That’s a lot of cooking, but maybe you should take a rest without the apron and enjoy an easy pizza holiday pack from Marco’s Pizza at half price. For $17.75, you can order one large two-topping pizza, one medium two-topping pizza, one order of CheezyBread and one order of CinnaSquares—that’s a $35.50 value and 50% savings. The authentic tasty Italian pizza is made with fresh, high-quality dough and ingredients. This deal is for carry-out only.
Marco's Pizza is located in West Lafayette and is managed by Micah McQueen. The hours of operation are Monday to Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to midnight, Friday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. Aside from today's deal, Marco's also serves subs and wings.
$17.75 for a large 2-topping pizza, medium 2-topping pizza, CheezyBread and CinnaSquares
- May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per visit. Additional toppings cost extra. Please base gratuity on pre-discounted amount. Valid on carryout only. Valid only at West Lafayette location.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Pasquale "Pat" Giammarco, owner of Marco's Pizza, opened his first store in Toledo in 1978. 34 years later, Marco's Pizza has expanded to over 300 locations across the country, while still striving to give the customer that prefect slice of pizza.