- $25 for $50 worth of boutique merchandise
- Trendy fashions and personalized advice
- Everything is $25 or less
- Hours vary; best to make an appointment
- Promotion Expires June 7, 2013
We’re halfway through the 12 days of DealChicken. And if you haven’t gotten anything for yourself yet, today is the day.
If you have a passion for unique, classy, girlie, trendy clothing at affordable prices, you'll be pleased at what DealChicken has discovered: half-off $50 worth of fashion items at Boutique 9.2.3. It's the perfect way to find something different for yourself for the holidays—or to give the gift of creative fashion to a friend or loved one on your holiday gift list. With a focus on bargains, the store features item that cost no more than $25. Owner Anna Buckley loves to share her advice, helping clients develop their own sense of style. Make your or your friend's holiday more stylish with Boutique 9.2.3.!
Anna Buckley is a Purdue University student who runs her own boutique in her non-class hours (erratic hours; make an appointment or watch her Facebook page). In an apartment at 923 Main St., the boutique's cozy, friendly atmosphere and fashion variety has drawn a loyal fan base.
$25 for $50 worth of stylish clothing and accessories
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Viewing appointment not required but recommended.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
After growing tired of constantly overpaying for clothes, Anna Buckley decided to open Boutique 9.2.3., hoping to cater to fashion-savvy, but budget-conscious people.