- $10 for $20 worth of food and beverages
- Split into two $10 vouchers
- Not valid for alcohol or apparel
- Promotion Expires February 28, 2013
With five golden rings on your fingers, everyday tasks can get quite complicated. Let the pros take care of cooking for you with today’s deal at Sgt. Preston's.
Eh? What's that? DealChicken heard you're looking for a bit of Canada here in Lafayette, so he uncovered this half-off deal for you at Sgt. Preston's of the North, a turn-of-the-century Canadian bar and restaurant. Settle into the authentic old Canada atmosphere, and dig into specialties like the Canadian-seasoned, slow-roasted prime rib of beef (12 ounces). Make a reservation if you like, but walk-ins are always welcome. Better yet, pick up this deal for someone special on your holiday gift list, or plan on dining here for a mid-shopping break.
Sgt. Preston's of the North not only has waiter service for you and a few of your friends, it also is ideal for large groups. Catering is on the menu, too and the catering hall can seat up to 300 people, divided into two rooms if needed. Hours are Mondays-Thursdays 11 a.m.-1:30 a.m., Fridays-Saturdays 11 a.m.-3 a.m. and Sundays 4 p.m.- midnight.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drinks (2 $10 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple for self and one as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on alcohol. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per party, per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Sgt. Preston's, adorned in authentic photos and artifacts, has built an atmosphere to re-create the Sgt. Preston of the Yukon radio and television series about life in the Northwest Territories.