- $15 for five Zumba classes
- Appropriate for all ages and skill levels
- A fun, new way to exercise
- Class times: Monday and Thursday at 6 p.m., Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Promotion Expires June 5, 2013
Taking care of four calling birds sounds like a lot of work. Ease up on friends and family with today’s deal from Golden Steps Studio.
DealChicken recommends ditching your boring treadmill or elliptical workout and switching to a fun, booty-shaking Zumba class. Sure, the folks at Golden Steps Studio for the Performing Arts teach jazz, tap and baton-twirling, but they also get dancers and non-dancers alike moving and grooving with drop-in Zumba classes. These five classes (a $35 value) provide an upbeat dance fitness experience, complete with fast and slow rhythms, resistance training and—of course—some Latin flavor. The fun atmosphere and friendly instructors ensure you won't feel dorky. Your next step? Consider Zumba Toning, which brings toning sticks to the mix.
Zumba instructor, Brooke Hardebeck, co-owns Golden Steps at the corner of U.S. 52 West and Klondike Road in West Lafayette. She and the Golden staff teach everything from ballet to hip hop to pom dancing. Classes are open to students ages 4 and up.
$15 for 5 Zumba classes
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Zumba, originally created by Alberto “Beto” Perez, is a great way to express your inner dance moves, all the while getting a workout.