• $20 for a single-game ticket in the Lower Level, Center Sections, a t-shirt, a hot dog, a Pepsi, and chips
• Valid for Game Two of the Eastern Conference Finals (vs the Connecticut Sun) on Monday, October 8th at 8:00 PM
• Vouchers must be redeemed on Monday, October 8th at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse Box Office
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 9, 2012
You gotta be there for the Fever's only home game of the WNBA Eastern Conference Finals. Join the excitement and bring the family as the Fever meets the Connecticut Sun for Game 2 of this best-of-three series, this Monday night, Oct. 8, at 8:00 p.m.! DealChicken (an avid hoops fan himself) has arranged for a coveted Lower-Level, Center Section seat for more than half-off the usual $41 price. You'll get an Indiana Fever T-shirt, hot dog, chips and a Pepsi, too. Don't be a chicken and miss the action!
Indianapolis definitely has the hots for the WNBA's frequently top-ranked Fever - especially since the team has a talented group of players including Tamika Catchings, a five-time Defensive Player of the Year recipient, 2011 WNBA MVP and three-time Olympic gold medalist!
$20 Indiana Fever Eastern Conference Finals 'Fan Pack' ($41 value)
- Deal includes: Single ticket for October 8th, 2012 at 8:00 P.M. in the Lower Level, Center Section seats, a t-shirt, a hot dog, a Pepsi, and chips.
Voucher must be redeemed Monday, October 8th during box office hours (from 10:00 AM - tip-off). Present voucher to receive ticket and food and t-shirt voucher. Limit eight vouchers per person and eight as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A WNBA playoff participant in eight straight seasons and nine times since 2002, the Indiana Fever has advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals five times in the past eight years.