• $10 for $20 worth of frozen yogurt
• Receive two $10 certificates
• A variety of flavors and toppings
• Not valid on dog yogurt
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 4, 2013
We all crave for a sweet treat sometimes, but we can’t indulge (constantly) because of the health factors. Well, a frozen yogurt is one of the healthiest desserts around. At Urban Swirl Frozen Yogurt, you can get two $10 certificates valid for any frozen yogurt. This is a $20 value for only $10—that’s a 50% savings. They offer 14 flavors (21 with the swirl) including nonfat, non-dairy and gluten free options. They also have over 60 toppings to choose from including fresh fruit, candy, cereal and more.
Urban Swirl Frozen Yogurt just opened its brand new facility in West Lafayette close to Purdue University. It is open Monday to Thursday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m., Friday to Saturday from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
$10 for $20 worth of frozen yogurt (2 $10 vouchers)
- Limit two purchases per person. One voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid only at West Lafayette location.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
What is frozen yogurt? It is a dessert similar to ice cream, but lower in fat. It is normally made with yogurt, but non-dairy versions exist.