- Unique dinner theater
- Told through the prophet Samuel’s eyes
- A meaningful experience for the whole family
- King of Psalms runs through October 31
- Promotion Expires August 30, 2013
It may be an age-old story, but the “King of Psalms” is now told by live actors, holographic technology and computer-generated special effects. Today, you can save 50% off two tickets to the Biblical Times Theater in Pigeon Forge, where it all comes together. The dinner menu includes: hand carved smoked turkey, wood smoked pulled pork, tender grilled chicken fillet, herb garnished red potatoes, home-style baked beans, crispy tossed salad, cheddar cheese biscuit, caramel cream cake, and unlimited tea and lemonade.
Biblical Times Dinner Theater's award winning cast performs a variety of music for all ages young and old. Sit back, relax and enjoy New Contemporary, Southern Gospel, Old Hymns and Patriot.
$50.46 for two dinner show tickets to Biblical Times Theater ($101.12 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase three for self and two as gifts. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Tickets are non-transferable. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Redeemable anytime before Aug 30th.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Knoxville’s downtown Visitor Center is more than just a place to run in and grab a brochure. The center sells locally-made crafts in the gift shop and is home to the WDVX Blue Plate Special, a daily live performance of Americana music.