- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- Split into two $15 vouchers
- Old-school southern/western-style family dining
- Promotion Expires October 18, 2013
If you like your food hearty and served up with a smile, Shiloh Brew and Chew is the place for you—and with steaks ranging from 4 to 16 ounces, every size appetite is taken care of. DealChicken suggests the prime black Angus beef by Braveheart, with unrivaled taste and tenderness, but if not everyone in your flock enjoys filet mignon, ribeye or sirloin, there are chicken, pork and fish entrees from which to choose, too.
Known as the 'home of the big ol' steak,' Shiloh Brew and Chew is just east of the Food Lion on Lamar Alexander Parkway. Dine on prime meat seven days a week and enjoy live entertainment on many weekends.
$15 worth food and drink from Shiloh Brew and Chew
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 vouchers per customer. May purchase 3 additional as gifts. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Vouchers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not valid on alcohol.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Think you are the bravest cowpoke? Try the Big ol' Steak challenge, with 5 lbs of Prime Black Angus steak! They'll celebrate your victory with a spot on their Wall of Fame and you get a commemorative t-shirt for your friends to envy.