- $12 for $24 worth of homemade ice cream
- Must be used in one visit
- Open seven days a week
- Value divided into three $8 vouchers
- Promotion Expires August 31, 2013
DealChicken feels like a superhero today, so he’s ordering up a scoop of Superman ice cream at Razzleberry's Cafe and Market, where all the ice cream is homemade. Taste the freshness for yourself when you order up your choice of flavors at a half-price discount. Varieties include Pig Berry, Beer, E=mc², Red Rose and Cream, French Toast, Hot Chocolate, Margarita and many others. The staff also serves an assortment of ice cream treats from floats and sodas to milkshakes, banana boats, sundaes and other temptations.
Razzleberry's Cafe and Market also features an international deli, where you'll find meats, cheeses and tasty treats such as European chocolates, pickles, sauerkraut, mushrooms, candy, cookies, honey and so much more.
$8 worth ice cream and food at Razzleberry's Cafe and Market
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 voucher per customer. May purchase 1 additional as a gifts. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per party. No cash value. Not valid for deli and retail items. Can't be used with other discounts. Entire value must be used in 1 visit. Value divided into three $4 vouchers.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Razzleberry's Cafe and Market serves homemade ice cream and new flavors are constantly being created.