- $30 worth of food for $15
- Authentic Jamaican cuisine
- Split into three $10 vouchers
- Promotion Expires July 21, 2013
DealChicken has a taste for Caribbean flavor, and to get his fix in his own backyard, he heads to Rocky's Jamaica Sunrise. When you're in the mood to try something new, this is the place for you. Save a mouthwatering 50% on food from an authentic Jamaican menu that includes flavorful curry chicken, fall-off-the-bone smoked ribs, tantalizing jerk glaze, sweet fried plantains and, of course, the legendary mac and cheese. Fly on over for a true taste of Jamaica, and everything will be irie.
At Rocky's Jamaican Sunrise, you can drive through or dine at picnic tables out back. The restaurant is open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
50% off Jamaican cuisine at Rocky's Jamaica Sunrise
- Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Customers receive 3 vouchers worth $10 each. Each $10 voucher must be used on a separate occasion. Each $10 voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Vouchers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A stone monument in Jamaica records the first coconut tree was planted March 4, 1869 by John Norton of the General Penitentiary. 20 years later, 20,000 trees were planted and flourished for more than 40 years. Eventually, disease destroyed them, leaving only the monument of stone.