- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- Receive three $10 vouchers
- Bubble tea, smoothies, great food and more
- Open Monday-Saturday from 10:30 a.m., Sundays from 11:30 a.m.
- Promotion Expires July 24, 2013
The weather outside may be frightful, but inside NYC Tropics you’ll find a warm, vibrant environment. When owner Bin Yan opened this Knoxville beverage biz in 2012, the focus was solely on boba tea and other refreshments, but they’ve recently expanded to offer great food as well, including appetizers, wraps and soups. Stop by for “Refreshment in a cup,” like a smoothie, slushie, milkshake or some boba (bubble) tea, and stay for a bite to eat in a fun atmosphere.
NYC Tropics is located near the University of Tennessee, making it the perfect chill hangout spot. Free WiFi is available, so you can stay connected with friends (or catch up on your studies) while enjoying your favorite drink. They're also available for private parties-call for more info.
50% off food and drinks at NYC Tropics
- No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or specials. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. $30 certificate is issued as three (3) $10 vouchers. Limit of 1 per visit, 1 per party/table.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The bubbles in bubble tea are actually tapioca pearls. The original recipe was a blend of Taiwanese black tea, tapioca pearls, condensed milk, and syrup or honey.