- $30 worth of food and drink for $15
- You will receive two $15 vouchers to use on separate visits
- Southern cooking made from scratch
- Promotion Expires July 10, 2013
Connie's Kitchen cooks up Southern cuisine and is showing some Southern hospitality as it welcomes patrons with a half-off deal. Customers can get $30 worth of food for $15. That's a chance to try some down-home cooking made from scratch. Weekly and daily specials are offered at this family-owned establishment, which may includes meatloaf, open-face hot pork sandwiches, pepper steak, chicken and dumplings and corned beef and cabbage. Connie's Kitchen serves breakfast and dinner all day long, so no matter what you are craving, Connie will take care of you! They are also known for their delicious desserts including their coconut cream pie, giant cinnamon rolls and even sugar-free pies. Specialty desserts requests are available for weddings and parties with advance notice.
Connie's Kitchen is owned by Connie Emmons. It is located 10 minutes from downtown Knoxville in Seymour. Connie's is open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.. Tuesdays through Saturdays and from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sundays. Part of proceeds are often donated to local charities such as Children's Hospital and Lions Club.
50% Off Food and Drink from Connie's Kitchen
- No cash value. Cannot combine with other offers. $30 deal value is split into two $15 vouchers to be used at separate visits. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Originally from Battle Creek, Michigan, owner Connie Emmons is a Knoxville transplant, currently residing in Sevierville, TN. She describes her restaurant as “wonderful home cooking you can’t get anywhere else!”