• $15 buys $30 worth
• Homemade ice cream—about 50 flavors
• Made-from-scratch baked goods
• Receive three $10 vouchers to be used separately
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 7, 2013
Once you taste the creamy, fresh handmade ice cream and made-from-scratch breads, cookies, brownies, muffins and delicious apple cobblers at The Apple Valley Creamery in Sevierville, DealChicken predicts you’ll become a regular visitor. So he offers a half-price voucher on your purchase. Residents and travelers alike enjoy stopping here to relax and enjoy the surroundings. Your greatest challenge is narrowing the choices. With at least 50 different ice cream flavors, you are sure to find a favorite. A sampling of flavors includes Smoky Mountain Fudge, Caramel Turtle Fudge, Butter Pecan and French Vanilla Bean.
Opened in 1991, The Apple Valley Creamery is located at 230 Apple Valley Road. Turn at traffic light #12.6 off the Parkway just before you get to Pigeon Forge. Hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday.
50% off handmade ice cream and baked goods at The Apple Valley Creamery
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit 1 per customer plus 1 additional as a gift. Customers receive 3 vouchers worth $10 each. Limit one voucher per group/per visit. Each voucher must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In June 1991 The Creamery opened its doors in Sevierville, Tennessee at the famous Apple Barn Cider Mill and General Store. They quickly became the talk of town as a "must stop" for travelers and natives looking for great desserts and has since doubled in size.