• $15 for three $10 vouchers good for food and drinks ($30 value)
• 1 voucher per visit
• Valid at either Knoxville or Corryton locations
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 19, 2013
When DealChicken is in need of some old school beak-snapping taste sensations, he looks for a convenient spot to cruise in and enjoy the kind of classic American food you find only in the best of diners. Burgers, homemade BBQ, banana splits, and milkshakes; oh my! How much better can it get? Twice as good at Twisters Shakes & Sundaes, where this deal will get you three $10 vouchers for only $15. Sure, the ice cream is fantastic, but wait until you try the homemade hot roast beef sandwich or the Waffa-Billy served on a cornbread waffle. Now we’re talking delicious, and with this deal we’re also talking half-price.
Since opening in 2007, Twisters Shakes & Sundaes has become so popular they've had to open a second location. Whether you visit The Diner @ Twisters in Knoxville or Corryton, you'll find a classic ice cream stand serving a full menu of home cooked breakfast, lunch & dinner fare.
50% off food and drink at The Diner @ Twister's Shakes & Sundaes
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back, no cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Dine-in only. $30 certificate is split into three $10 vouchers. One voucher per visit. Each voucher must be used in one visit.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
According to a 2008 survey, 19% of Americans eat their ice cream in bed, while 3% of Americans say they eat ice cream in the bathtub.