• Pay only $18 for tickets for 2 ($36 value)
• Open now – October 31, 2012
• Not recommended for small children
• Not recommended for people with health problems
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 31, 2012
If you are chicken, you might want to avoid The Trail of Doom in Corryton. It’s definitely not for the faint of heart. This intense haunted attraction features special effects, strobe lights, actors and props to bring your biggest fears and nightmares to life. The Trail takes participants indoors as well as through a corn maze. Be prepared for anything. The good news is the cost of admission won’t scare you—you’ll receive half price off your tickets. Hours are 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thursday - Friday and until 11 p.m. on Saturdays. Also open from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, October 30 & 31.
The Trail of Doom has gained a reputation of being one of the scariest haunted attractions around and this year it gets even scarier. Crews have been working on a major expansion. We'll let you find out the details for yourself when you enter.
50% off admission for 2 at The Trail of Doom
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. Must pay tax upon deal redemption. Valid for The Trail of Doom only. Deal valid for redemption beginning on the day after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Since 2001 the Trail of Doom has been the largest and longest running haunted attraction in Knoxville. They are much more than just a haunted house. Be prepared for a high intensity haunted experience if you dare to enter.