• $35 for 5 hot yoga classes ($80 value)
• -or- $59 for 10 hot yoga classes ($150 value)
• Open 7 days a week
• Classes available to suit different fitness levels and heat tolerances
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 27, 2012
Today DealChicken brings you a red-hot deal on hot yoga classes from Real Hot Yoga. Regular yoga practice increases muscle strength and flexibility, improves your posture and just plain makes you feel great. And hot yoga — done in a room heated to between 90 and 105 degrees, depending on the class — keeps your muscles flexible, so you can stretch deeper without injury, and helps you sweat out toxins. With this deal you save more than half off the regular cost on your choice of five or 10 invigorating classes.
Cindy Coats and Aaron Goodman, co-owners of Real Hot Yoga, and their team of instructors are excited to bring you Knoxville's first and only state of the art hot yoga studio. Come sweat, stretch and experience the results for yourself! Located in Suburban Plaza, off Kingston Pike.
$35 for 5 hot yoga classes at Real Hot Yoga in Knoxville ($80 Value)
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back, no cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Walk-ins welcome. You must use all 5 classes within 30 days of redeeming your voucher.
$59 for 10 hot yoga classes at Real Hot Yoga in Knoxville ($150 Value)
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back, no cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Walk-ins welcome. You must use all 10 classes within 60 days of redeeming your voucher.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Many practitioners agree that the ancient practice of yoga began in India as a physical, mental and spiritual discipline. Today modern yoga in the United States focuses on the physical benefits of poses and stretches.