- $20 toward breakfast or lunch for $10
- Celebrating the first time opening off-season
- Wide variety of soups, salads, sandwiches and breakfast items
- Choose waiter service, take out or delivery available
- Promotion Expires August 17, 2013
When it comes to food, DealChicken is picky. That's why he's pleased about today's deal at Subbogies in Surf City on LBI, where you can get great food done the way you like it. Subbogies specializes in homemade soups, salads, burgers, subs, wraps, Mexican options and breakfast anytime. Subbogies is a great place to bring friends, family, neighbors, or a lunch time date. Or, why not treat a friendly contractor to a meal? You'll also feel good about helping beach-area businesses get back on their feet after Sandy.
General Manager Conrad Kuiken decided to reopen Subbogies after Sandy struck the Jersey Coast. Subbogies, normally closed during the colder months, is now serving delicious traditional comfort food for lunch and breakfast throughout the winter. They're located at 512 North Long Beach Blvd in Surf City.
$10 for $20 worth of food
- May purchase multiple for self and one as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please base gratuity on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per customer, per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Subbogies has donated to the Beach Haven/Ship Bottom First Aid Squad and Surf City Volunteer Fire Co. and EMS. Thank you so much Subbogies, and to all the volunteers, for the job you have done and continue to do!