- $15 for $30 worth of food
- Try a Hartigan burger or the M.O.A.T (mother of all turkey) sandwich
- Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Valid for dine-in only Monday-Friday
- Promotion Expires August 13, 2013
DealChicken digs restaurants that are family-owned and operated, and Hartigan’s Grille is the place to be for delicious food and a friendly atmosphere. Right now save 50%, because spending $15 gets you $30 of food and drink at Hartigan’s. That is a deal to stand up and cluck about! Ready to sink your beak into some tasty recipes? Come for breakfast, and enjoy french toast, waffles, pancakes or more. Or, come for lunch or dinner and enjoy soup, salads, sandwiches, wraps or signature burgers like the Inside Out Burger or the Hartigan Burger. Hartigan's also offers free WiFi, free Xbox 360 and free parking.
Hartigan's Grille is located in Englishtown. The restaurant combines fresh ingredients and family recipes to create an excellent casual dining experience. In addition to dining in, the restaurant accommodates catering requests, take-out and delivery.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase one for self. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Gratuity should be based on total bill before discount. One voucher per table, per visit. Dine-in only. Monday-Friday only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that French toast is also called Poor Knights or eggy bread in other parts of the world? While Americans will often eat French toast at breakfast, other countries such as Portugal and Brazil enjoy it as a Christmastime dessert.