- $15 for $30 worth of candles
- Over 50 scents, including Birthday Cake and Root Beer Float
- All-natural soy wax
- Split in three $10 vouchers (must be used seperately)
- Only valid on Candles and Candle Accessories
- Promotion Expires August 10, 2013
DealChicken thinks the Blueberry Soy Cupcake looks good enough to eat at Autumn Meadow Trading Company in Toms River. But instead of dunking your beak into it, this cupcake is designed as a candle. You might choose it for yourself or a gift when you take advantage of today’s half-price offer. There’s a wide range of candles here—tumbler jars, votives, tarts, and novelty items like the cupcake candles or candles crafted inside an antique tea cup or beer mug. The lengthy list of available scents includes Buttered Popcorn, Fields of Green, Lemon Pound Cake, Fresh Cut Roses, My Boyfriend’s T-Shirt and Peppermint Twist.
Autumn Meadow Trading Company has been an online store since 2010, and recently opened a brick-and-mortar shop in Toms River. Whether in-store or online, Autumn Meadow Trading Company is a premium soy candle store. The best part? All items are proudly made in the U.S.A.
$15 for $30 worth of candles (3 $10 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple for self and one as a gift. Valid on candles only. One $15 purchase includes three $10 vouchers to be used on separate visits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Candles were first made in 221 BC during the Qin Dynasty in China and were made from whale fat. The first scented candle was made in India with cinnamon.