- Pay just $15 for $30 worth of food
- Deal includes two $15 vouchers, which must be used separately
- Try The Woodchucker: a half-pound burger topped with pulled pork, mozzarella, bacon and slaw
- Ribs, brisket, pulled pork and more
- Promotion Expires August 7, 2013
If the thought of crispy chicken wings doused in a sweet, tangy barbecue sauce makes your mouth water, you'll really go wild over this ultra tasty deal from Woodchuck's BBQ in Point Pleasant. Start off your meal with an order of crisp corn fritters, Woodchuck Fries or Bam Bam shrimp. Next, sink your teeth into one of Woodchuck's tasty entrees, such as a barbecue salad with pork, chicken or brisket; baby back ribs and beef brisket combo; or spicy chicken breast cutlets. Sides include four-cheese mac 'n cheese, baby baked potatoes, baked beans and corn on the cob. Be sure to save room for some of Rita's Italian ice for dessert! Pay just $15 for $30 worth of delicious food with this delicious DealChicken deal!
Located on Route 88 in Point Pleasant, Woodchucks BBQ offers guests a comfortable atmosphere and freshly-prepared food that the whole family will love. The food is made from only the highest quality ingredients available and the service is fast and friendly, so you know you'll be getting both a great meal and a great experience every time you stop into Woodchuck's for a bite to eat.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks (2 $15 vouchers)
- May purchase one for self and one as a gift. One purchase includes two $15 vouchers, which must be used separately. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One voucher per table, per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Not valid on holidays.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Woodchuck's BBQ is known for their crispy wings, which are marinated overnight to get to that perfect taste, then doused in their secret sauce. After you eat your BBQ, you can cool down with Rita's Italian Ice for dessert.