- $15 for $30 worth of food
- Zagat rated and critically acclaimed by the New York Times
- Fine italian cusine including seafood, pasta, specialty pizza and more
- Located on West Main Street in downtown Freehold
- Promotion Expires May 23, 2013
It’s a shore thing—there’s nothing New Jerseyans like to hear more than “Come on in, the water’s fine!” Well, the water—or L’Acqua, as it’s known in Italian—is fine on West Main Street, too. Dive into some fantastic Italian fare at half price with this deal from L’Acqua Ristorante in downtown Freehold. Baked clams, linguini with seafood, gnocchi Bolognese, tilapia polenta and vodka and lobster pizzas are the specialties of the house. You get $30 worth of these, or the menu selections of your choice, for only $15.The DealChicken doesn’t like to make waves, but hey, this deal from L’Acqua Ristorante sure makes him wish he could be a water fowl for a day!
Like to cruise West Main Street in Freehold? If you do, you'll find L'Acqua Ristorante to be a standout for its sophisticated but casual atmosphere and authentically prepared Italian food. Bring a date and a bottle of your favorite wine for a romantic dinner, or take advantage of L'Acqua Ristorante's private party facilities for a group. Whatever floats your boat!
$15 for $30 worth of Italian cuisine
- May purchase two per person and one as a gift. The remaining balance of the check MUST BE PAID IN CASH. Excludes holidays and special events. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Gratuity should be based on total bill before discount. One voucher per table, per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the two square miles that make up Freehold Borough are all land—no water at all. The DealChicken says, someone ought to tell them about L’Acqua Ristorante.