- $19 for holistic healing salt therapy session ($65 value)
- 45 minute session
- Can heal a number of ailments and leaves the body and mind refreshed
- New customers only
- Please refer to the website for answers to all your questions
- Promotion Expires April 22, 2013
Stress, fatigue, asthma and eczema are all common complaints, but ones that can easily be treated, and DealChicken is clucking about the holistic healing salt therapy deal that is being offered by Body N Balance in Wall. For just $19, you can benefit from a 45-minute session of salt therapy, a method that has been used for decades throughout Europe and the Middle East. Normally $65 (a 70% savings), salt therapy uses breathing a fine salt aerosol, which charges the air with negative ions to help relieve numerous complaints, including ear infections, acne and depression, amongst many others. The session is dry and set to room temperature with the lights down low for relaxation and meditation.
Since September 2010, Body N Balance has been offering alternative therapies by male and female massage therapists, who all trained at the same school. They offer a variety of services, including Reiki, hot stone and Swedish massage, and an Ionic Detox foot bath, helping to remove toxins from your body.
$19 for 45-minute holistic healing salt therapy session
- May purchase one for self and multiple as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity.Tax payable on cash only on retail value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Client is responsible to obtain two client info forms off of website and submit to merchant at the time of visit. By appointment only; subject to availability. New customers only. Valid at Wall, NJ location only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The staff at Body N Balance often participate in events including “Lending Their Hands” by providing massages where proceeds are donated to The Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties.