- $42.50 for a 1-hour custom massage ($85 value)
- Techniques available include Swedish, neuromuscular, trigger point therapy, reflexology and myofascial massage
- Makes a great Valentine's Day gift
- By appointment only
- State-licensed establishment
- Promotion Expires June 10, 2013
When the pressure of being everyone’s favorite spokesfowl threatens to put a permanent kink in his feathers, DealChicken likes to banish ruffled nerves with a nice, relaxing massage. And now that an hour of soothing, tension-erasing massage is half-price at Island Massage, anyone can afford to have their stress converted into serenity. Whether you have a crick in the neck, achy joints, an injury or just the winter blues, 60 minutes on the table in Island Massage’s laid-back, beachy atmosphere can have you feeling like a million bucks fast—without putting new wrinkles in your budget.
Located next to Ship Bottom's 7-11 at 816 Long Beach Boulevard, Island Massage is available for appointments Thursday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. JoAnn a state-licensed massage therapist, has been practicing since 1995.
$42.50 for a 60-minute massage
- May purchase multiple for self and one as a gift. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. By appointment only. Not valid on Memorial Day Weekend.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Experts estimate that upwards of 90% of diseases are stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally or externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress,