- Only $20 for $40 worth of food and drink
- Authentic Italian cuisine
- Delicious favorites like veal parmigiana and homemade ravioli
- Promotion Expires July 4, 2013
DealChicken knows that when moms cook, it's always delicious. Though you may not be close enough to enjoy your mother hen's creations, you can enjoy homemade, delicious meals from Mom at Mom's Kitchen. The Aldarelli family works together to prepare delicious appetizers, wonderful Italian classics and great entrees to make you feel at home with every bite.
Mom's Kitchen has been serving up already perfected recipes since 1945. The eatery, located in Neptune on 5th Avenue near Memorial Drive, is open for lunch Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., and dinner on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 4 p.m.-9 p.m., Friday and Saturday from noon to 10 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 9 p.m.
$20 for $40 worth of food and drink
- May purchase up to 5 deals per person. Excludes holidays. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Gratuity should be based on total bill before discount. One voucher per table, per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Tomato pie is what started it all. In the early 1920s, Sam Aldarelli made the first pie and shortly after decided to open a pizza shop. The tradition continues today with the third generation of the Aldarelli family at Mom’s Kitchen.