- A $209.99 value for just $89
- Includes a tasting for five to seven different wines
- Also includes a wine-making tour and barrel sampling
- Plus bottling of three bottles of wine to take home per Deal
- Must be 21 or older
- Promotion Expires July 2, 2013
If you've ever wondered about the art and science of wine-making, or if you simply enjoy the pleasure of a good glass of wine, then DealChicken has a bargain for you. Take advantage of this special offer from Grape Beginnings, and you'll save a whopping 57% on a day of enjoyment at this hands-on private winery. Pay just $89 and you'll get to sample five to seven different wines, take part in a wine-making tour and barrel sampling, and even receive three bottles of your own to take home: Overall, a value of $209.99!
Grape Beginnings opened in 2002 to introduce Monmouth-area wine lovers to the wine-making process. In addition to wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, the winery also offers specialty beers and first-rate cigars.
$89 for a winery experience for 2
- Includes: Wine Tasting (taste 5-7 different Wines), winery wine making tour, barrel sampling, wine Q&A and 3 bottles of wine to take home per couple
May purchase up to 4 vouchers. One voucher per visit. Must be 21 or older to taste wine. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Reservations required and subject to availability.
- Experience must be schedule via online registration : http://email@example.com
- All questions should be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coupon must be presented at day of Experience.
- Must be used for Winery Experience before Promotion Expiration date
- Book in advance as sessions fill quickly
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
When it comes to grapes and making wines here is the basic information for one acre of grapevines. Grape growers can get 5 tons of grapes, which yields 3,985 bottles of wine. Break it down even further and you have the ability to produce 15,940 glasses of wine.