- Pay only $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Serving lunch and dinner seven days a week
- Family owned and operated
- Promotion Expires June 14, 2013
DealChicken is nibbling on coconut shrimp as he passes along details of this delicious half-price offer. He’s over at St. Johns Seafood and Steaks, where the staff is delighting him with some of the freshest seafood available—including shrimp, scallops, oysters, clam strips, devil crab, parrot fish, mahi, salmon and more. Of course, other temptations grace the menu: You’ll also find such items as fried mushrooms, spinach artichoke dip, burgers, chicken, pastas and desserts such as homemade key lime pie.
St. Johns Seafood and Steaks has been winning rave reviews since Maurice and Lila Rukab opened its doors almost 30 years ago. After they retired, their three children took over the business, which now offers eight locations.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Limit one per person, may purchase one additional as gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Although the actual number is not known, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration estimates that there are over 20,000 different known species of fish with the possibility of their being 20,000 more that haven't been discovered yet.