• $35 for a spa pedicure and Shellac manicure ($75 value)
• Call for appointment
• 24-hour cancellation policy
• Valid with only certain staff members
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 11, 2013
Savvy chicks know that eye-catching nails put you in the spotlight, which is what makes today’s deal eggspecially attractive. For just $35, you can enjoy a spa pedicure and Shellac manicure at Friends Day Spa. The deal saves you 53% off what usually costs $75. Talented nail technicians at the spa will create a work of art of your nails using high-quality, durable Shellac polish, which lasts two weeks or longer.
Established in 2005, Friends Day Spa is located in Middleburg and specializes in hair, nail and skin services. The salon moved into their new state-of-the-art day spa in August 2011, transitioning from a 1,100-square-foot facility to an upscale 3,400-square-foot space.
$35 for spa pedicure and Shellac manicure at Friends Day Spa ($75 value)
- Limit one per person, may purchase three additional as gifts. Appointment required, subject to availability. Not valid with all staff members. 24-hour cancellation policy. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Tax and gratuity not included. Please add gratuity based on the amount prior to discount. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
What is shellac? Shellac is a hybrid product that combines gel and nail polish. The durability and strength allow for it to last for up to 14 days.