- $10 for $20 worth of fruits, vegetables and more
- Freshness is Market Fresh Produce's top priority
- Open Monday through Saturday
- Promotion Expires May 10, 2013
For nearly four decades Market Fresh Produce has been providing the Jackson area with only the freshest produce and grocery items. Choose from your favorite fruits, including many varieties of crisp apples, oranges, bananas, lemons and pineapples. Oh, you're more a vegetable lover? From lettuce to onions and turnips to broccoli and acorn squash, you'll find a bountiful harvest at Market Fresh Produce. In addition to produce you'll also find local honey, nuts, maple syrup, jams, jellies and candy-everything you need to make something healthy and delicious. Get your favorite items for half price when you pay just $10 for $20 worth of merchandise with this great deal!
Located on Hollywood Drive in Jackson, Market Fresh Produce is between Robin and Bellevue Streets. The store is open six days a week and offers a variety of goods anyone will enjoy. Market Fresh Produce is well known for their creative fruit basket offerings, which are available for delivery. The store has been locally owned and operated for the past 42 years, so Market Fresh Produce customers know and trust them for freshness and high-quality products.
$10 for $20 worth of fruits, vegetables and more
- Limit 2 per person. Limit one $20 voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
You may be familiar with this popular saying, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." While this saying is common, it may also hold some truth. The pectin in apples can help lower bad cholesterol and is known to help strengthen bones and the brain! Perhaps this saying is truer than we thought.