- $10 for two $10 vouchers to spend toward food and drink ($20 value)
- Limit one $10 voucher per visit
- Open daily
- Family owned and operated since 1971
- Promotion Expires July 11, 2013
Ordinarily, DealChicken's pretty loyal to his favorite pizza places, but he pecked around and discovered that the owners of Fox's Pizza Den are good ol' peeps-who just so happen make a mighty tasty pie. Better still, you can snag yourself a half-price slice with today's deal: $10 buys you $20 worth anything on their fresh, made-to-order menu. And with a list that tempts from starters (cheese garlic bread) to mains (pizza, stromboli and wedgie sandwiches) to finish (cinnamon sticks), you'll want to take advantage of every cost-effective course. So whether you're in the mood for a veggie delight or pepperoni plus, your palate and your pocketbook will find this deal worth a try.
Conveniently located in the shopping complex 713 Clinton Parkway just before Northside Drive, Fox's Pizza Den is part of a family-owned and operated company that has been serving the very best pizza and specialty sandwiches since 1971. They're open Sunday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
$10 for two $10 vouchers toward pizza and more ($20 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Purchase limit is 1 per person; may purchase 3 additional as gifts. Limit one $10 voucher per visit. No cash value. No cash back. Entire $10 value must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Fox's Pizza award-winning sauce is made from fresh, San Marzano-style tomatoes that have been packed with Italian Pecorino Romano cheese. It is then blended with extra virgin olive oil, which is seasoned with fresh garlic and a special, house blend of Italian spices.