- $20 for an OPI gel polish manicure ($40 value)
- Your choice of OPI gel polish colors
- New clients only
- Please call to schedule an appointment
- Social Agenda is open Tuesday through Saturday
- Makes a great gift
- Promotion Expires June 10, 2013
For bright, shiny nails that'll last right through the last holiday party, put a visit with Karen at Social Agenda at the top of your to-do list. Today she's offering all DealChicken's friends a gel polish manicure using OPI polish. Once this polish cures, it can last as long as four chip-free weeks. Plenty of time to play Santa, his elves, the perfect hostess and engaging party guest. In fact, if you buy a few extra deals, you can knock off some of those elf duties right now.
Social Agenda has been keeping Jackson area residents beautiful for 14 years. The friendly staff offers a full range of hair and nail services, from the latest styles and hair treatments to fun nail designs. You'll feel at home in the salon on Mitchell Avenue, right across from Orange Peel in Old Town Fondren.
$20 for an OPI gel polish manicure
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit. New clients only. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Tax and gratuity not included. Entire value must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
OPI did a holiday themed collection in 2005. The collection included red polishes named Red My Mind!; All the Berry Best; The More the Berrier; Happy Holly-Days!; Decked out in Red; Joyful, Toy-ful Red.