• $20 for $40 worth of merchandise
• Offering like-new clothing, toys and furniture
• Plus brand new clothing lines
• Leap Frog also offers new toys, jewelry and gifts
• Free gift-wrapping
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 28, 2013
DealChicken is excited to show you Leap Frog Children's Consignment & More store in Madison. This is a shop that sells gently used clothes and furniture, but it looks and feels like an upscale boutique with clever, artistically arranged displays. Choose among the inventory of kids' clothing, crib bedding, art, toys and other items, and save 50% off your total up to $40. Hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
Owner Mary Anna Chaney developed Leap Frog Children's Consignment & More shop from her own experiences. She loved shopping consignment stores for her four children. When she moved to the Madison area in 2001, she realized the need for a consignment store in the area and opened her business.
$20 for $40 worth of merchandise
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Leap Frog made the M list for resale or consignment shop again this year in Mississippi Magazine. This is the third year in a row Leap Frog has made this list!