• $12.50 for $25 worth of food and drink
• Seafood, po' boys, salads and more
• Open Tuesday through Sunday
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 19, 2013
DealChicken has a tip—don’t miss the po’ boy sandwiches served up at Sal and Phil’s Seafood Restaurant. The Fried Shrimp Po’ Boy is a fan favorite served on freshly baked French bread from Gambino’s with tomato, lettuce and mayo. Equally impressive is the Royal Red Shrimp. The plate is loaded with jumbo-sized crustaceans and served with corn and potatoes and a bowl of melted butter. Yum! Make your selections (there are plenty of non-seafood items too) and save 50% off the regular price of your order.
Established in 1987, Sal and Phil's Seafood Restaurant is located at 6000 Old Canton Road just north of where County Line and Old Canton Road meet. The restaurant opens at 11 a.m. six days a week and closes at 9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 8 p.m. Sunday. Closed on Monday
$12.50 for $25 worth of food and drink
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit one per table, per visit. Must be used in one visit. No cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on full amount of bill prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Royal red shrimp are shrimp that are found in much deeper waters than other shrimp. Some say that their taste compares to lobster.