• $15 for three $10 vouchers for froyo ($30 value)
• Limit one $10 voucher per visit
• Pay-by-the-ounce frozen yogurt
• Your choice of flavors and toppings
• Open daily
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 17, 2013
With seasonal flavors like pumpkin pie, oatmeal cookie and caramel apple, frozen yogurt is definitely not just for summer. Where can you get these tasty delights? At Orange Leaf Yogurt in Madison, and DealChicken sweetens the deal with three $10 vouchers for only $15. That way you can come back and keep trying new flavors. Since Orange Leaf Yogurt has 66 self-serve frozen flavors from banana to white chocolate strawberry, the hardest part will be deciding on which one!
Situated off of Highway 51 behind the CVS pharmacy, Orange Leaf Yogurt lets customers be the masters of their desserts by offering dozens of flavors and toppings.
$15 for three $10 vouchers for froyo at Orange Leaf Yogurt ($30 value)
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit one $10 voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Entire $10 value must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In celebration of the 100th birthday of Oreo, Orange Leaf Madison has introduced a new flavor, Cookie Cake!