- $47.50 for 60-minute Intro to Acupuncture session ($95 value)
- Natural treatment that can address a variety of common health concerns
- Can also help you quit smoking or lose weight
- Licensed, experienced acupuncturist
- Promotion Expires October 12, 2013
Have a health issue that a pain med or trip to the doctor hasn’t helped? Take an alternative approach with today’s deal from Acupuncture and Whole Body Health in Iowa City. Just $47.50 gets you a 60-minute Intro to Acupuncture session, which lets you learn about and experience a new way of thinking about health and medicine. This proven approach is about much more than just pain management—it can also help treat anything from arthritis and diabetes to anxiety and depression. It might even be the missing piece in your struggles to lose weight or quit smoking.
Owner/Operator, Laura McCoy, has a MS in Acupuncture, and is nationally certified as an athletic trainer. Her knowledge extends into hormone endocrinology, and she has a passion for whole-food nutrition, a unique combination that ensures a well-rounded treatment approach. Prior to your appointment, check out her website's First Visit page to learn how to get the most of your treatment, and wear loose, comfortable clothing to your session.
$47.50 for 60-minute Intro to Acupuncture session
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as gift. Not valid for current patients. Must schedule appointment. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Cannot combine with other offers, discounts or promotions.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Owner Laura worked for several years as a certified athletic trainer and began to use acupuncture on the athletes she worked with. She found acupuncture proved beneficial because it helps decrease pain and inflammation while enhancing recovery time--all without the dangerous side-affects of pharmaceuticals.