- $59.95 for comprehensive energy audit ($295 value)
- Valid for a home up to 2,400 square feet
- Performed by Building Performance Institute-certified analyst
- By appointment only
- Promotion Expires May 1, 2013
Improving the energy efficiency of your home can help to lower electricity bills, increase comfort and protect the environment. Learn where your home needs improvement with today’s deal: $59.95 for a comprehensive energy audit. Performed by a FiveStar Home Improvement analyst, the appointment will include blower tests, thermal imaging and other methods that show where your house loses energy as well as whether or not your appliances operate efficiently. This deal has a value of $295, but the money you can save on electricity bills thanks to this audit adds to that amount significantly.
FiveStar Home Improvement has flexible hours and can accommodate your schedule. This company, known for sustainable building and energy conscious construction, has excellent reviews on Angie's List, an A rating with the BBB, is a member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and a Owens Corning Top Of The House Certified Contractor. They offer other services: siding, roofing, insulation and window installation-and is known for their Free insulation with a house full of windows deals.
$59.95 for a comprehensive home energy audit
- Limit 1 per person. Must schedule appointment; subject to availability. One voucher per household and must be a homeowner. Valid for up to a 2,400 square foot home. No cash value or cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher subject to forfeiture if homeowners are not available at the time of the mutually scheduled and agreed upon appointment.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Experts estimate that air leakage accounts for 30% of heating expenses. Having an energy audit can take the guesswork out of the equation and give real answers that will save energy and money.