• Pay $60 for four oil changes ($140 value)
• Oil changes include 5 quarts of standard oil, a 31 point inspection, including tire & brake check; synthetic oil extra
• -or- $25 for a winterization package ($50 value)
• Winterization package includes oil change, tire rotation, new wiper blades, belt, brake & hose inspection, battery test and more
• Must schedule an appointment
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 30, 2013
Don't let a poorly running car ruffle your feathers—DealChicken's recent find has you covered. Choose from one of two options from the skilled team at Central Automotive. The first deal includes four oil changes for $60. Each oil change includes up to five quarts of conventional oil and filters to keep your car humming along. Or, select the winterization package, regularly valued at $50, for just $25. The specialists at Central Automotive will get your car ready for the colder weather so it runs smoothly all season long!
Located on Second Street in Coralville, Central Automotive is owned and operated by Mike Schopp and his skilled team of mechanics and technicians. In addition to oil changes and winterization, they also offer a full menu of service options.
57% off 4 oil changes to use over 12 months from Central Automotive
- Unlimited purchases. Limit 1 voucher per visit. No cash value or cash back. Does not include sales tax. Oil Change is up to 5 quarts of standard motor oil and filter. Synthetic oil is extra. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
50% off winterizataion service from Central Automotive
- Unlimited purchases. Limit 1 voucher per visit. No cash value or cash back. Does not include sales tax. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The space between metal parts inside your engine can be as small as .001 inch. It's essential to keep your car's oil changed to prevent breakdowns and prolong the life of your engine.